below I have put down the description of what needs to be in the 6-8 paages. READ CAREFULLY for I have put in personal instructions myself. I’ve attached a more percise rubric for the assignmnet which is numbered with all the key points which must be talked about in the paper. I have attached a autobiography paper to give you a better idea of who I am to write the paper more personally attached to me. Lastly I’ve attached sources which must be used as well. They must be talked about and incorporated into my career profile. This somewhat of a big assignment although it is only 8 pages max. Must be done within 3-4 days.
Career Profile–This assignment will be due towards the end of the course. Because it contains multiple sections, students are strongly encouraged to work on this throughout the semester (unless you are one who loves the thrill of trying to meet a deadline at the last minute).
This profile will contain the following 39 elements:
*Major Interests (work, personal, or both)
*Major Skills (work-related)
*Key Accomplishments (try to avoid being both bashful and arrogant)
*Motivators (things that turn you on, bring out the best in you, etc.)
*”Must haves” (imperatives) and “wants” (ideals) in a job
*Preferred work environment (physical, interpersonal, or both)
* Strategies you plan to use to assess if and to what degree a job opportunity will satisfy your “Must Haves,” “Wants,” and preferred work environment before
deciding to accept an offer for that job
*Preferred decision making style(s) (with major decisions that are important to you) and their advantages and shortcomings for you
*Short (up to 2 years) and long-range (3-5 years) aspirations
*Reasons for being in school
*Resources used (see below for details)
In addition, provide the following:
1) An action plan that addresses how you intend to achieve your short and long-term aspirations. This should be a very concrete, specific description of actions you will take, when you will take them, and how you will measure your progress towards your goals. In addition, state the forms of resistance or obstacles within yourself (for example, fear, procrastination, denial, lack of motivation to change longstanding habits) that may emerge when trying to implement your action plan and a) how you intend to be aware of your resistance, and b) what, if anything, you intend to do about it.
2) A description of the resources you used to create your profile. All of the following are required, though you may use others if you wish:
Make this UP
· Descriptions of the exercises, tools, concepts, and guides found in all of the following 3 sources that you used to assist in creating your career profile:
1) The course text. At minimum, you need to state an idea, tool, or guideline from each chapter (a total of at least 9 ideas, tools, and/or guidelines) that helped you in creating your career profile.
2) The “Food For Thought” section on the course Desire2Learn page. At minimum, you need to state ideas, tools, and/or guidelines taken from no fewer than 5 of the documents in the “Food For Thought” section that helped you create your career profile.
Source 1 for food for thought
Source 2 http://chronicle.com/article/Giving-Employers-What-They/139877/
Rest of sources will be attached below.
3) Other resources you have discovered on your own.
In addition to informing the reader about the resources you used, also indicate the specific sections or parts of sections in your profile where these resources were applied. Simply summarizing the content of book chapters and/or Food For Thought articles without linking them to your paper will result in your grade being lowered.
· Information gleaned from a visit to GSU’s Career Services office (2nd floor, University Center), their web site, or the career services office of your college or department, if one exists. If you elect to visit the office in person (which will likely be more informative and helpful compared to a web site visit), plan aheadà make an appointment ahead of time. Students who “drop by” are sometimes difficult to accommodate. Include about a one page, typed double-spaced summary of what you learned from this visit.
MAKE THIS PART UP. I GO TO GEORGIA STATE UNIVERSITY, this is the site for the career center
While I don’t want to be overly rigid concerning length, this profile should be no more than about 6 to 8 typed (12-point font) double-spaced pages (excluding the write up of the resource descriptions). Use any format that makes sense for you (e.g., narrative, bullets, graphics that supplement text, other) as long as you cover the above elements sufficiently.
 See the document under “Assignments” on the course Desire2Learn page for a list of the 39 elements I expect to be covered in this paper.
 As the term implies, the purpose of this interview is to acquire useful information about an organization, job, and/or occupation of interest to you. It is not to sell yourself, get your foot in the door, look for a job, or satisfy any other self-serving intention. The book “What Color Is Your Parachute” by Richard Bolles can assist in preparing for this interview.
 One potential risk of using only or mostly bullets on this paper is that I will likely judge your work to be less than “excellent” (that is, less than an “A”) on one or more dimensions that comprise the “substance” portion of your grade.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Assignment Help has assembled a team of highly skilled writers with diverse experience in the online writing circles. Our aim is to become a one stop shop for all your Academic/ online writing. Check out below our amazing service!
At Assignment Help, we prioritize on all aspects that creates a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism, and conformance to guidelines. The principal purpose of essay writing is to present the author's evaluation concerning a singular subject about which they have made. Since Professionalism is the mother of every success, try our team of experienced writers in helping you complete your essays and other assignments.
You have been trying to join that prestigious institution you long yearned for, but the hurdle of an admission essay has become a stumbling block. We have your back, with our proven team that has gained invaluable experience over time, your chance of joining that institution is now! Just let us work on that essay.How do you write an admission essay? How do you begin the essay? For answers, try Quality Custom Writers Now!
Editing and Proofreading
Regardless of whether you're pleased with your composing abilities, it's never an impractical notion to have a second eye go through your work. The best editing services leaves no mistake untouched. We recognize the stuff needed to polish up a writing; as a component of our editing and proofreading, we'll change and refine your write up to guarantee it's amazing, and blunder free. Our group of expert editors will examine your work, giving an impeccable touch of English while ensuring your punctuation and sentence structures are top-notch.
We pride ourselves in having a team of clinical writers. The stringent and rigorous vetting process ensures that only the best persons for job. We hire qualified PhD and MA writers only. We equally offer our team of writers bonuses and incentives to motivate their working spirit in terms of delivering original, unique, and informative content. They are our resources drawn from diverse fields. Therefore your technical paper is in the right hands. Every paper is assessed and only the writers with the technical know-how in that field get to work on it.
College Essay Writing
If all along you have been looking for a trustworthy college essay service provider that provides superb academic papers at reasonable prices, then be glad that you search has ended with us. We are your best choice! Get high-quality college essay writing from our magnificent team of knowledgeable and dedicated writers right now!
Quality Assignment/Homework Help
We give the students premium quality assignments, without alarming them with plagiarism and referencing issues. We ensure that the assignments stick to the rules given by the tutors. We are specific about the deadlines you give us. We assure you that you will get your papers well in advance, knowing that you will review and return it if there are any changes, which should be incorporated.