1. Which of the following budgets allow for adjustments in activity levels?
A) Static Budget
B) Continuous Budget
C) Zero-Based Budget
D) Flexible Budget
2. McCabe Manufacturing Co.’s static budget at 8,000 units of production includes $40,000 for direct labor and $4,000 for electric power. Total fixed costs are $23,000. At 9,000 units of production, a flexible budget would show:
A) variable costs of $49,500 and $25,875 of fixed costs
B) variable costs of $44,000 and $23,000 of fixed costs
C) variable costs of $49,500 and $23,000 of fixed costs
D) variable and fixed costs totaling $75,375
solution: 40000+4000 = 44000 / 8000 = 5.50 x 9000 = 49,500 variable, fixed cost is the same
3. The production budgets are used to prepare which of the following budgets?
A) Operating expenses
B) Direct materials purchases, direct labor cost, factory overhead cost
C) Sales in dollars
D) Sales in units
4. Principal components of a master budget include which of the following?
A) Production budget
B) Sales budget
C) Capital expenditures budget
D) All of the above
5. The first budget customarily prepared as part of an entity’s master budget is the:
A) production budget
B) cash budget
C) sales budget
D) direct materials purchases
6. Pipe Fitters Co. has beginning inventory of 10,000 units. Sales are expected to be 30,000 units. The required ending inventory is 8,000 units. How many units must be produced?
7. Preparation of a cash budget takes all but which of the following into consideration?
A) Depreciation expense
B) Cash received from customers
C) Inventory payments
D) Payments to suppliers
8. Calculating fixed unit manufacturing costs results in
A) Constant unit costs as production increases
B) Constant unit costs as production decreases
C) Increasing unit costs as production increases
D) Increasing unit costs as production decreases
9. Which of the following is not a benefit of budgeting?
A) A budget communicates expected outcomes.
B) A budget assists in creating specific goals and objectives.
C) A budget establishes benchmarks to measure success.
D) A budget guarantees a net income for the company.
10. Determine the expected annual sales for the sales budget. Units sell at $8 each. Estimated sales are as follows: First quarter 10,000 units, second quarter 15,000 units, third quarter 20,000 units and fourth quarter 30,000 units.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Assignment Help has assembled a team of highly skilled writers with diverse experience in the online writing circles. Our aim is to become a one stop shop for all your Academic/ online writing. Check out below our amazing service!
At Assignment Help, we prioritize on all aspects that creates a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism, and conformance to guidelines. The principal purpose of essay writing is to present the author's evaluation concerning a singular subject about which they have made. Since Professionalism is the mother of every success, try our team of experienced writers in helping you complete your essays and other assignments.
You have been trying to join that prestigious institution you long yearned for, but the hurdle of an admission essay has become a stumbling block. We have your back, with our proven team that has gained invaluable experience over time, your chance of joining that institution is now! Just let us work on that essay.How do you write an admission essay? How do you begin the essay? For answers, try Quality Custom Writers Now!
Editing and Proofreading
Regardless of whether you're pleased with your composing abilities, it's never an impractical notion to have a second eye go through your work. The best editing services leaves no mistake untouched. We recognize the stuff needed to polish up a writing; as a component of our editing and proofreading, we'll change and refine your write up to guarantee it's amazing, and blunder free. Our group of expert editors will examine your work, giving an impeccable touch of English while ensuring your punctuation and sentence structures are top-notch.
We pride ourselves in having a team of clinical writers. The stringent and rigorous vetting process ensures that only the best persons for job. We hire qualified PhD and MA writers only. We equally offer our team of writers bonuses and incentives to motivate their working spirit in terms of delivering original, unique, and informative content. They are our resources drawn from diverse fields. Therefore your technical paper is in the right hands. Every paper is assessed and only the writers with the technical know-how in that field get to work on it.
College Essay Writing
If all along you have been looking for a trustworthy college essay service provider that provides superb academic papers at reasonable prices, then be glad that you search has ended with us. We are your best choice! Get high-quality college essay writing from our magnificent team of knowledgeable and dedicated writers right now!
Quality Assignment/Homework Help
We give the students premium quality assignments, without alarming them with plagiarism and referencing issues. We ensure that the assignments stick to the rules given by the tutors. We are specific about the deadlines you give us. We assure you that you will get your papers well in advance, knowing that you will review and return it if there are any changes, which should be incorporated.