IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. He believed in an all-encompassing Absolute, a world Spirit that expressed itself in the historical process. Basing his logic on the “triadic dialectic,” He stated that for every concept or force (thesis) there was its opposite idea (antithesis). He has a strong influence on Karl Marx. Lived from 1770-1831.
2. From the Essay, “The Future of Western Culture.” Which letters below signify-we are Roman and all of this is ours?
3. Which group concludes that truth is off the table, so relax?
4. The Vietnam Memorial is located in which town?
5. For him, the way people made a living, their “means of production,” determined their beliefs and institutions. He based his worldview on the class struggle between the bourgeois vs the proletariat.
6. Our distance from past ages enables us to perceive the periods when a culture was balanced, when the balance tipped into chaos, when the adjustment began that leads to a new period of balance and so on.
7. Who wrote these words from his famous work Don Juan? He was the epitome of the Romantic Hero.
“I want a hero: an uncommon want, . . .
But can’t find any in the present age
Fit for my poem (that is, for my new one):
So, as I said, I’ll take my friend Don Juan.”
8. Who said these famous words? With malice toward none; with charity for all; with firmness in the right, as God gives us to see the right, let us strive on to finish the work we are in; to bind up the nation’s wounds; to care for him who shall have borne the battle, and for his widow, and his orphan—to do all which may achieve and cherish a just and lasting peace among ourselves, and with all nations.
9. In Chapter 22 who said “No man can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
10. Who helped set the initial stages of the Romanticism with his inspirational Social Contract. With the ringing proclamation: “Man is born free and everywhere he is in chains”.
11. The English philosopher who argued that evolution occurred not only in nature, but in human institutions as well.
12. What event in the early 1900’s was such a cataclysmic event that it ended a era of idealism and set the stage for the search for new values: chaos followed by a period of adjustment.
13. A belief system in contemporary culture characterized by the rejection of objective truth and global cultural narrative. Has influenced many cultural fields, including literary criticism, sociology, linguistics, architecture, visual arts, and music.
14. What event destroyed the early 1900’s optimism and progress?
15. From the Essay, “The Future of Western Culture.” Massive intellectual changes have shaped and reshaped our culture since the dawn of the Enlightenment. At the heart of this great intellectual shift is _______________.
16. The early 20th century could be described by which representative phrase?
17. Published years after their death. These 1,775 poems were written as if they were entries in a diary, the private thoughts of a solitary person who took just a little from society and shut out all the rest. Lived from 1830-1886–
18. The Middle Modern World would be considered which dates?
19. Whose sonnet, “The World Is Too Much with Us,” which mourns a world so overwhelmed with materialism that it may lose its spiritual qualities.
20. Between 1750 and 1850 England’s economic structure changed drastically as the nation shifted from an agrarian society to modern _________________.
21. Impressionists saw themselves as the ultimate realists whose main concern was the perception of optical sensations of light and color.
22. Existentialism owes its popularity in no small part to repeated failures in politics, economics, and social organizations that have scarred our century.
23. Matthew Arnold’s poem “Dover Beach” illustrates his love of puritanism during the late 19th century.
24. Paris hosted the Great Exhibition of 1851.
25. In many ways, the modern environmental movement could be traced back to the romantic veneration of nature.
26. From the Essay, “The Future of Western Culture.” Radical individualism is demanded when there is no danger that achievement will produce inequality and people wish to be unhindered in the pursuit of pleasure.
27. People’s religious views will determine the direction of their individual lives and of their society.
28. Whitman’s epic novel Moby Dick is still read by many.
29. The Vietnam Memorial is a prime example of Neo-Classical architecture.
30. There was a general calm over Europe with no revolutions from 1830-1848.
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
CSTU 101 Quiz 1
CSTU 101 Quiz 2
CSTU 101 Quiz 3
CSTU 101 Quiz 4
CSTU 101 Quiz 5
CSTU 101 Quiz 6
CSTU 101 Quiz 7
CSTU 101 Quiz 8
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Assignment Help has assembled a team of highly skilled writers with diverse experience in the online writing circles. Our aim is to become a one stop shop for all your Academic/ online writing. Check out below our amazing service!
At Assignment Help, we prioritize on all aspects that creates a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism, and conformance to guidelines. The principal purpose of essay writing is to present the author's evaluation concerning a singular subject about which they have made. Since Professionalism is the mother of every success, try our team of experienced writers in helping you complete your essays and other assignments.
You have been trying to join that prestigious institution you long yearned for, but the hurdle of an admission essay has become a stumbling block. We have your back, with our proven team that has gained invaluable experience over time, your chance of joining that institution is now! Just let us work on that essay.How do you write an admission essay? How do you begin the essay? For answers, try Quality Custom Writers Now!
Editing and Proofreading
Regardless of whether you're pleased with your composing abilities, it's never an impractical notion to have a second eye go through your work. The best editing services leaves no mistake untouched. We recognize the stuff needed to polish up a writing; as a component of our editing and proofreading, we'll change and refine your write up to guarantee it's amazing, and blunder free. Our group of expert editors will examine your work, giving an impeccable touch of English while ensuring your punctuation and sentence structures are top-notch.
We pride ourselves in having a team of clinical writers. The stringent and rigorous vetting process ensures that only the best persons for job. We hire qualified PhD and MA writers only. We equally offer our team of writers bonuses and incentives to motivate their working spirit in terms of delivering original, unique, and informative content. They are our resources drawn from diverse fields. Therefore your technical paper is in the right hands. Every paper is assessed and only the writers with the technical know-how in that field get to work on it.
College Essay Writing
If all along you have been looking for a trustworthy college essay service provider that provides superb academic papers at reasonable prices, then be glad that you search has ended with us. We are your best choice! Get high-quality college essay writing from our magnificent team of knowledgeable and dedicated writers right now!
Quality Assignment/Homework Help
We give the students premium quality assignments, without alarming them with plagiarism and referencing issues. We ensure that the assignments stick to the rules given by the tutors. We are specific about the deadlines you give us. We assure you that you will get your papers well in advance, knowing that you will review and return it if there are any changes, which should be incorporated.