Topic: Critical Reflection Assignment
Format/Length: 400 Words | APA Format | MUST USE AT LEAST 2 OF THE ATTACHED COURSE RESOURCES!!!
Due: Friday, December 3, 2021
Info: Please see the attached assignment details, previous assignments, and course resources.
Critical Reflection Assignment Summary
Step 1: Capture your topic. Take a moment to think about what you identify as one of the most meaningful, relevant lesson presented in the course readings or supporting materials, for Weeks 7 and 8. Select a 1-2 sentence direct quotation from the applicable learning resources that references, in a germane way, the issue, idea or concept key to that lesson. This quote will become the prompt for your Critical Reflection composition. That is, it will be a focal point of your composition, representing what you identify as an important takeaway that you hope others in class will consider as a deeply important truth or lesson of this class. To support deep reflections on the topic, and the writing of the composition, the quotation should be relevant to a topic you can tie directly to your own (or others’) experiences, observations, and critical reasoning. It should also be something you are willing to think critically about and are willing to discuss through the writing of this composition.
Step 2: Write your reflection composition. Once you have identified the quotation prompt that will anchor your reflection, place it at the top of your composition, below the title. Follow the quote by a line space. On the next line begin the body of your composition. In 300 to 400 words (in meaningful, well organized paragraphs) defend your belief that there is an important truth or lesson, relevant to this course, to be gleaned from this quotation. Essentially, your job is to clarify what the lesson to be learned is and to then strongly (and thoughtfully) defend why you think the lesson is vital.
To help you think about your topic and to write a well-organized composition, consider (and answer) these questions:
· What truth or lesson is being communicated by this quote?
· Why is this truth or lesson so important?
· How do your, or others, experiences and observations relate to and support this truth or lesson?
· In what ways does this lesson make logical sense to you?
· In what ways does this lesson make emotional sense to you?
· How might this lesson be relevant to your, or others’, life, and career?
· Why do some fail to live as if this truth or lesson were important?
· Why might some suggest this truth or lesson is not important?
· How would you defend the truth of this lesson from those who disagree and believe the lesson is not important?
· What can we do (at an individual, community, or society) to make this truth or lesson better recognized or practiced?
In the writing of your composition, present your answer to these questions in a sequence of well-developed paragraphs (not bullet points).
You are encouraged to be creative in your reflections. Your reflections may include, when pertinent, links to media, pictures, or other supporting resources.
Step 3: Write a Discussion Question that Would Prompt Further Dialog on the Topic. End your reflection composition with a line space and then post a single, relevant, provocative, open-ended question that you believe would prompt further debate and reflection by readers on the topic addressed in your composition.
Step 4: Give Your Reflection a Title. Be sure to give your assignment a relevant, catchy but professional title. The title should be something creative that sparks other learners to want to read your reflection. Your title should be like a creative, but good headline. The title should be placed at the top of Page 1 of the document.
Formatting: Prepare your Critical Reflection composition according to the following guidelines –
· Structure your composition utilizing APA style (7th Edition); this includes heading, in-text citations, reference page, and general composition format (1-inch margins, double-spaced, appropriately sized sans serif or serif fonts – e.g., 12 Times Roman, etc.). The title of the composition should be correctly placed at the top of the page.
· Post the quote at the top of the composition, following the title line, as instructed above. Use proper in-text citation techniques. Once the quote is presented, begin the body of the composition on the next line, as directed above.
· At the end of your composition, insert a line break and then present your proposed discussion question.
· Submit as a single document in either Microsoft Word, PDF, or RTF format.
· Your final Critical Reflection composition should be approximately 400 words (excluding the quote and the reference page)
· Title: 2 points
· Quote: 8 points
· Critical Reflection: 20 points
· Discussion Question: 10 points
· Writing mechanics (grammar, spelling, formatting, references): 10 points
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Assignment Help has assembled a team of highly skilled writers with diverse experience in the online writing circles. Our aim is to become a one stop shop for all your Academic/ online writing. Check out below our amazing service!
At Assignment Help, we prioritize on all aspects that creates a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism, and conformance to guidelines. The principal purpose of essay writing is to present the author's evaluation concerning a singular subject about which they have made. Since Professionalism is the mother of every success, try our team of experienced writers in helping you complete your essays and other assignments.
You have been trying to join that prestigious institution you long yearned for, but the hurdle of an admission essay has become a stumbling block. We have your back, with our proven team that has gained invaluable experience over time, your chance of joining that institution is now! Just let us work on that essay.How do you write an admission essay? How do you begin the essay? For answers, try Quality Custom Writers Now!
Editing and Proofreading
Regardless of whether you're pleased with your composing abilities, it's never an impractical notion to have a second eye go through your work. The best editing services leaves no mistake untouched. We recognize the stuff needed to polish up a writing; as a component of our editing and proofreading, we'll change and refine your write up to guarantee it's amazing, and blunder free. Our group of expert editors will examine your work, giving an impeccable touch of English while ensuring your punctuation and sentence structures are top-notch.
We pride ourselves in having a team of clinical writers. The stringent and rigorous vetting process ensures that only the best persons for job. We hire qualified PhD and MA writers only. We equally offer our team of writers bonuses and incentives to motivate their working spirit in terms of delivering original, unique, and informative content. They are our resources drawn from diverse fields. Therefore your technical paper is in the right hands. Every paper is assessed and only the writers with the technical know-how in that field get to work on it.
College Essay Writing
If all along you have been looking for a trustworthy college essay service provider that provides superb academic papers at reasonable prices, then be glad that you search has ended with us. We are your best choice! Get high-quality college essay writing from our magnificent team of knowledgeable and dedicated writers right now!
Quality Assignment/Homework Help
We give the students premium quality assignments, without alarming them with plagiarism and referencing issues. We ensure that the assignments stick to the rules given by the tutors. We are specific about the deadlines you give us. We assure you that you will get your papers well in advance, knowing that you will review and return it if there are any changes, which should be incorporated.