The below is quistion for my homework.
1. How would you prioritize the considerations in menu planning for your restaurant?
2. There is a trade-off between a fully qualified chef and higher costs. How can a balance be achieved to leave a reasonable return for the owners?
3. To achieve maximum efficiency in your restaurant’s kitchen, who should be involved?
4. Discuss how the equipment and menu must harmonize to create a smooth operation.
5. Ask several restaurant owners/managers how they arrived at their menu prices, and compare their answers with the methods suggested in the text.
6. Use sample menus to analyze: How many items are in each course? What equipment will be required for each? Select a few items and determine what you would expect their food-cost
percentage to be.
7. How seriously should restaurant operators become involved with the nutri-
tional content of foods the chefs serve?
8. Describe the sources of the menu items that will be featured on your menu.
9. Describe how your menu will look when presented to guests.
10. What will your restaurant food-cost percentage be? How will you achieve it?
1. Before equipment selection takes place, what factors must you evaluate? Use at least three examples of equipment in your discussion.
2. What are the advantages of microwave ovens? Why are they not used more widely in restaurant kitchens?
3. Why are low-temperature dishwashing machines growing in popularity?
4. Why is it important that service persons stack tableware according to size on
a soiled-dish table?
5. What conditions favor purchasing a tilting skillet for your kitchen? A vertical
cutter/mixer? A convection oven?
6. In starting a restaurant, what used equipment would you consider buying?
What equipment would you want to buy new?
7. Will you install gas or electric kitchen equipment, or both? What factors will affect your decision?
8. Kitchens are generally becoming smaller in relation to dining areas. Why?
9. You forecast your restaurant to gross $1 million per year in sales. Will you include a bakery section in your kitchen? Explain.
10. What are these pieces of kitchen equipment used for?
b. Ridged griddle
c. Infrared broiler
e. Convection oven
11. What are two advantages of reach-in refrigerators and under-shelf refrigera- tors over the bigger walk-in boxes?
12. Explain the statement, “The menu determines the kitchen equipment.”
It is short answer. I need about 500 words or more for all question
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Assignment Help has assembled a team of highly skilled writers with diverse experience in the online writing circles. Our aim is to become a one stop shop for all your Academic/ online writing. Check out below our amazing service!
At Assignment Help, we prioritize on all aspects that creates a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism, and conformance to guidelines. The principal purpose of essay writing is to present the author's evaluation concerning a singular subject about which they have made. Since Professionalism is the mother of every success, try our team of experienced writers in helping you complete your essays and other assignments.
You have been trying to join that prestigious institution you long yearned for, but the hurdle of an admission essay has become a stumbling block. We have your back, with our proven team that has gained invaluable experience over time, your chance of joining that institution is now! Just let us work on that essay.How do you write an admission essay? How do you begin the essay? For answers, try Quality Custom Writers Now!
Editing and Proofreading
Regardless of whether you're pleased with your composing abilities, it's never an impractical notion to have a second eye go through your work. The best editing services leaves no mistake untouched. We recognize the stuff needed to polish up a writing; as a component of our editing and proofreading, we'll change and refine your write up to guarantee it's amazing, and blunder free. Our group of expert editors will examine your work, giving an impeccable touch of English while ensuring your punctuation and sentence structures are top-notch.
We pride ourselves in having a team of clinical writers. The stringent and rigorous vetting process ensures that only the best persons for job. We hire qualified PhD and MA writers only. We equally offer our team of writers bonuses and incentives to motivate their working spirit in terms of delivering original, unique, and informative content. They are our resources drawn from diverse fields. Therefore your technical paper is in the right hands. Every paper is assessed and only the writers with the technical know-how in that field get to work on it.
College Essay Writing
If all along you have been looking for a trustworthy college essay service provider that provides superb academic papers at reasonable prices, then be glad that you search has ended with us. We are your best choice! Get high-quality college essay writing from our magnificent team of knowledgeable and dedicated writers right now!
Quality Assignment/Homework Help
We give the students premium quality assignments, without alarming them with plagiarism and referencing issues. We ensure that the assignments stick to the rules given by the tutors. We are specific about the deadlines you give us. We assure you that you will get your papers well in advance, knowing that you will review and return it if there are any changes, which should be incorporated.