Case Study Analysis and Findings
The final assignment for this course is a Case Study Analysis and Findings. The purpose of the Case Study Analysis and Findings is for you to utilize the knowledge and skills developed in this course to evaluate the psychological methods and theoretical models of criminal behavior as well as the police psychology and the psychological aspects of all participants in the criminal justice process relative to a specific criminal episode. An overview of forensic psychology as it relates to the criminal justice process should be included.
This course has addressed issues of psychological theory and practice relative to the functioning of the criminal justice system. These impacts range from the offender, to law enforcement and investigations, to practices and legalities of law in the courtroom, to the participation and impact of victims and witnesses, and to treatment and sentencing rendered in the correctional environment. Research continues regarding the biological, genetic, psychological, and social impacts on mental health and resulting behavior. These findings will continue to find their way into the legal implications of the psychological influences on behavior.
The focus of your Case Study Analysis and Findings paper will be based, in large part, on the weekly assignments you completed throughout the course. In each of the weekly assignments, you address a particular aspect of the overall criminal case and offender that you selected in Week One.
· In the Week One Literature Review assignment, you provide the resources necessary for each phase of your final analysis and findings.
· In the Week Two Case Summary and Offender Profile assignment, you provide an analysis of the behavior of the offender relative to the psychological history and evaluation of the offender.
· In the Week Three Investigative Psychology assignment, you provide an analysis of the behavior of the investigators including the analysis of the crime scene. This assignment also describes the psychological, behavioral, environmental, and cognitive factors that influence the investigation, including intervention strategies to reduce the impact of stress on law enforcement.
· In the Week Four Legal Psychology and Victimization assignment, you provide a discussion on the role of the psychological profile of the offender and the victims have on the presentation of evidence in court, including the analysis of legal psychology as it is implemented in the criminal justice process.
· Finally, in the Week Five Psychological Treatment in Correctional Settings assignment, you provide a discussion on the impacts the psychological make–up of offenders have on the functional responsibilities of incarceration facilities and how the biases and assumptions of correctional service providers influence their assessment of and interaction with these offenders.
Utilizing your research and analyses completed for the Weeks One through Five assignments, consider the psychological methods and theoretical models of criminal behavior as well as the police psychology and the psychological aspects of all participants in the criminal justice process relative to the specific criminal episode selected in Week One. Present your findings within the continuing context of the endogenous and exogenous theories of criminal behavior and the analysis of how our biases and assumptions influence our assessments of individuals. Correlate these to the cultural-based behavior patterns that may be specific to certain segments of the population with an evaluation of the potential impact and intervention strategies that may be utilized to reduce the impact of stress on law enforcement personnel.
In your Final Research Paper
· Evaluate the theory of criminal behavior related to the selected case.
· Analyze the biases and assumptions that influenced participants in the case process.
· Address each of these participants:
o Defense attorney(s)
· Analyze the role the psychological profile of the offender played in how the investigation was conducted and in any subsequent court proceedings.
· Discuss the impact of Ted Bundy’s case on future actions and ideology of the criminal justice system relative to the psychological issues presented (or denied) in this case.
The Final Research Paper
· Must be seven double–spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
· Must include a separate title page with the following:
oTitle of paper
oCourse name and number
· Must use at least eight reliable and scholarly sources in addition to the course texts.
· Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
· Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.