MGT 550 Week 8 Chapter 10 Quiz
1. When organizations are successful, the values, ideas, and practices that helped attain success become institutionalized.
2. Which of the following is a characteristic of values-based leaders?
a.They are consistently ethical in their public lives but unethical in their private lives.
b.They put effort into maintaining positive interpersonal relationships.
c.They put company interests above ethics.
d.They punish the subordinates for their mistakes and failures.
3. _____ involves employee disclosure of illegal, immoral, or illegitimate practices on the part of the organization.
4. Which of the following rites in an organization creates common bonds and good feelings among employees and increases commitment to the organization?
a.Rite of renewal
b.Rite of degradation
c.Rite of enhancement
d.Rite of integration
5. In a mission culture, managers shape behavior by envisioning and communicating a desired future state for the organization.
6. _____ refers to organizational policies and practices that both enhance the economic success of a company and advance the economic and social conditions of the communities in which the company operates.
7. Issuing an authoritative directive can impact an organization’s value system in a great manner.
8. Which of the following is not true of managers in non-constructive cultures?
a.They are comfortable with the status quo.
b.They care mainly about themselves.
c.They tend to be isolated and bureaucratic.
d.They care deeply about stakeholders.
9. An ethics committee is a cross-functional group of executives who oversee company ethics.
10. A code of ethics is a formal statement of the company’s values concerning ethics and social responsibility.
11. Culture is a set of written rules and norms to guide an organization.
12. Most ethics offices have confidential _____ that employees can use to seek guidance as well as report questionable behavior.
13. Legends are accurate representations of true events.
14. In an organization that follows the mission culture, bonuses and promotions are based on seniority rather than performance.
15. In large organizations, culture is always uniform throughout the organization.
16. Which of the following is the purpose of holding rites and ceremonies in an organization?
a.To provide dramatic examples of what a company values
b.To help the growth of sales and improve the profit margin
c.To provide employees with moral guidance
d.To ensure the abolition of competitors
17. Most Internet-based companies use the adaptability type of culture.
18. Which of the following is true of organizational culture?
a.It is initially expressed by the low-level managers.
b.It cannot help an organization adapt to the external environment.
c.It provides people with a sense of identity.
d.It is invariant with time and change in leadership.
19. Which of the following does the mission culture emphasize?
a.The involvement and participation of the organization’s members
b.A consistency orientation for a stable environment
c.A clear vision of the organization’s purpose
d.The rapidly changing expectations from the external environment
20. Companies that favor fast growth and short-term profits over ethics are generally more successful in the long run.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Assignment Help has assembled a team of highly skilled writers with diverse experience in the online writing circles. Our aim is to become a one stop shop for all your Academic/ online writing. Check out below our amazing service!
At Assignment Help, we prioritize on all aspects that creates a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism, and conformance to guidelines. The principal purpose of essay writing is to present the author's evaluation concerning a singular subject about which they have made. Since Professionalism is the mother of every success, try our team of experienced writers in helping you complete your essays and other assignments.
You have been trying to join that prestigious institution you long yearned for, but the hurdle of an admission essay has become a stumbling block. We have your back, with our proven team that has gained invaluable experience over time, your chance of joining that institution is now! Just let us work on that essay.How do you write an admission essay? How do you begin the essay? For answers, try Quality Custom Writers Now!
Editing and Proofreading
Regardless of whether you're pleased with your composing abilities, it's never an impractical notion to have a second eye go through your work. The best editing services leaves no mistake untouched. We recognize the stuff needed to polish up a writing; as a component of our editing and proofreading, we'll change and refine your write up to guarantee it's amazing, and blunder free. Our group of expert editors will examine your work, giving an impeccable touch of English while ensuring your punctuation and sentence structures are top-notch.
We pride ourselves in having a team of clinical writers. The stringent and rigorous vetting process ensures that only the best persons for job. We hire qualified PhD and MA writers only. We equally offer our team of writers bonuses and incentives to motivate their working spirit in terms of delivering original, unique, and informative content. They are our resources drawn from diverse fields. Therefore your technical paper is in the right hands. Every paper is assessed and only the writers with the technical know-how in that field get to work on it.
College Essay Writing
If all along you have been looking for a trustworthy college essay service provider that provides superb academic papers at reasonable prices, then be glad that you search has ended with us. We are your best choice! Get high-quality college essay writing from our magnificent team of knowledgeable and dedicated writers right now!
Quality Assignment/Homework Help
We give the students premium quality assignments, without alarming them with plagiarism and referencing issues. We ensure that the assignments stick to the rules given by the tutors. We are specific about the deadlines you give us. We assure you that you will get your papers well in advance, knowing that you will review and return it if there are any changes, which should be incorporated.