BA/370 BA370 BA 370 Testing, Hiring, and Promotion (****** Answered 3 Questions + APA Format + References *****)
Discussion Questions: select any THREE questions from the list below (preferably at least one from each chapter) and post your response in the discussion forum.
1. Would you advise an employer that operates retail clothing stores to drug test? If so, under what circumstances? Using what procedures? What should be done regarding applicants or employees who test positive? (Ch 6)
2. Staffing experts widely regard tests of general cognitive ability to be the best predictors of success at a wide range of jobs. What are the legal implications of relying on such tests? (Ch 6)
3. Jobs are being transformed. Employers are increasingly focusing on processes rather than individual jobs. More work is being done in teams, with team members expected to be capable of taking on each other’s functions. What are implications of this for validating tests or other selection criteria? Has it become more difficult to determine what is “job related?” (Ch 6)
4. It is often said that one of the benefits of a diverse workforce is that employees will better understand and relate to their diverse customers. Does this justify making hiring decisions on protected class grounds? Assigning work so that the protected class characteristics of employees and customers match? If not, what should employers do? (Ch 7)
5. Are workplace appearance and grooming policies necessary? If so, what policy would you recommend with regard to office workers who have some contact with clients/customers? To what extent should the policy differentiate between male and female employees? (Ch 7)
6. To what extent do you think that caregivers are discriminated against in the workplace? Do existing laws go far enough to protect caregivers? (Ch 7)
7. Do you think that the “glass ceiling” phenomenon is primarily a pipeline problem that will disappear over time as women and persons of color acquire the relevant experiences or is it rooted more deeply in organizational cultures and practices hostile to the advancement of women and minorities? (Ch 7)
8. In our culture, the general perception is that with youth, comes energy, imagination and innovation. With age comes decreasing interest, lack of innovation and imagination, and a lessening of the quality of the person. How do you respond to these notions? What other age-related stereotypes might be evident in your workplace? What can managers do to prevent perpetuating stereotypes and making discriminatory hiring decisions? (Ch 7)
BA370 Discussion Question Testing, Hiring, and Promotion
BA 370 Testing, Hiring, and Promotion
U can also PurchaseBA370 Case Analyses 2 and 3 (***** Just Click On Below Link *****)
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Assignment Help has assembled a team of highly skilled writers with diverse experience in the online writing circles. Our aim is to become a one stop shop for all your Academic/ online writing. Check out below our amazing service!
At Assignment Help, we prioritize on all aspects that creates a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism, and conformance to guidelines. The principal purpose of essay writing is to present the author's evaluation concerning a singular subject about which they have made. Since Professionalism is the mother of every success, try our team of experienced writers in helping you complete your essays and other assignments.
You have been trying to join that prestigious institution you long yearned for, but the hurdle of an admission essay has become a stumbling block. We have your back, with our proven team that has gained invaluable experience over time, your chance of joining that institution is now! Just let us work on that essay.How do you write an admission essay? How do you begin the essay? For answers, try Quality Custom Writers Now!
Editing and Proofreading
Regardless of whether you're pleased with your composing abilities, it's never an impractical notion to have a second eye go through your work. The best editing services leaves no mistake untouched. We recognize the stuff needed to polish up a writing; as a component of our editing and proofreading, we'll change and refine your write up to guarantee it's amazing, and blunder free. Our group of expert editors will examine your work, giving an impeccable touch of English while ensuring your punctuation and sentence structures are top-notch.
We pride ourselves in having a team of clinical writers. The stringent and rigorous vetting process ensures that only the best persons for job. We hire qualified PhD and MA writers only. We equally offer our team of writers bonuses and incentives to motivate their working spirit in terms of delivering original, unique, and informative content. They are our resources drawn from diverse fields. Therefore your technical paper is in the right hands. Every paper is assessed and only the writers with the technical know-how in that field get to work on it.
College Essay Writing
If all along you have been looking for a trustworthy college essay service provider that provides superb academic papers at reasonable prices, then be glad that you search has ended with us. We are your best choice! Get high-quality college essay writing from our magnificent team of knowledgeable and dedicated writers right now!
Quality Assignment/Homework Help
We give the students premium quality assignments, without alarming them with plagiarism and referencing issues. We ensure that the assignments stick to the rules given by the tutors. We are specific about the deadlines you give us. We assure you that you will get your papers well in advance, knowing that you will review and return it if there are any changes, which should be incorporated.