This final project has three parts and each part builds on each other as you learn the software. Complete each part as it is assigned in your Module. Part 1: Word Part 2: Excel Part 3: PowerPoint The Task: You are promoting a new product (not a shark tank). The product is an invention you created. You will bring your product design and concept to a group of investors. When you present your product to the investors you will have created a Flyer in Word, a Spreadsheet in Excel and a Presentation in PowerPoint to introduce/promote your product. PART 1: Create a professional looking, one-page flyer in Microsoft Word to introduce your new product. Be sure to use the following
• One Page (5 points) • Page Border (5 points) • Shape (5 points) • Smart Art Graphic (5 points) • Use a minimum of one modification from the Font Grouping (5 points) • Use a minimum of one modification of the Paragraph Grouping (5 points) • Text Description of the products must be placed on the flyer and easy to read. (be descriptive enough to allow understanding of the product) (25 points) • Image of the Product (10 points) • Image must be formatted in a minimum of two ways using the Picture Tools Format Tab (10 points) • Overall Completeness/Look of the flyer (10 points) • Creativity (10 points) • Professional Look (5 points) PART 2: Create a professional looking workbook in Microsoft Office Excel to introduce your new product. Do not use a template. Be sure to use the following:
• Spreadsheet Title Merged and Centered (5 points) • Sheet Tab Name (5 points) • Add Logical Data (10 points) • Formatted Data (10 points) Formatted data will have modification to text style in your preferred method • Cell Borders (5 points) • Fill Color (5 points)
• Minimum of Two Types of Formulas to Calculate Data (20 points) For example AutoSum and Data or AutoSum and Average or Average and Maximum • SmartArt (5 points) • Shape (5 points) • Image (10 points) • Chart created with Data or Totals (10 points) • Chart Title (5 points) • Concept Understanding (5 points)
PART 3: Create a professional looking Presentation in Microsoft Office PowerPoint to introduce your new product. Be sure to use the following:
• Minimum of 8 but no more than 10 slides (including Title Slide, Introduction Slide and Conclusion Slide) (10 points) • Formatted Image (5 points) • Formatted Text (5 points) • Animation (10 points) • Transitions (10 points) • Include Screen Capture of Flyer (10 points) • Include Screen Capture of Spreadsheet (10 points) • Professional look of Background (10 points) • Correct Spelling and Professional Look (10 points) • SmartArt (10 points) • Overall Completeness/Look of the PowerPoint (10 points)
Steps to Include Screen Capture. 1. Open document you want to capture. 2. View document on computer screen how you prefer to view it. For example, use the zoom bar to move the zoom in or out to view the whole document or a piece of it. 3. Leave the document and go to your presentation software. 4. Click into the Insert Tab. 5. Go to the Illustrations Grouping. 6. Click the down arrow on the Screenshot button. 7. Select Screen Clipping. 8. Pause! 9. The screen will revert back to the LAST screen you were using. 10. The Screen will turn grey. 11. The mouse turns into a crosshair. 12. Move the mouse to the top left of the image you want to crop out of your screen.
13. Click and hold mouse. 14. Drag to the ending location diagonal. 15. Pick up when you are ready to complete the capture. 16. The image will now present in your presentation software.
Project Tips: • DO NOT COPY THE EXAMPLES IN YOUR BOOK EXACTLY • PowerPoint is not a word processor. PowerPoint has the 7 & 7 Rule. 7 lines per slide/7 words per line. • Most of your audience can probably read. Do not make your presentation too wordy. • Use the same SmartArt in each part of the project. There is no need to recreate the SmartArt in each portion of the project. • Bullets need a Buddy. One Bullet needs a second. If you have one statement remove the bullet
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Assignment Help has assembled a team of highly skilled writers with diverse experience in the online writing circles. Our aim is to become a one stop shop for all your Academic/ online writing. Check out below our amazing service!
At Assignment Help, we prioritize on all aspects that creates a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism, and conformance to guidelines. The principal purpose of essay writing is to present the author's evaluation concerning a singular subject about which they have made. Since Professionalism is the mother of every success, try our team of experienced writers in helping you complete your essays and other assignments.
You have been trying to join that prestigious institution you long yearned for, but the hurdle of an admission essay has become a stumbling block. We have your back, with our proven team that has gained invaluable experience over time, your chance of joining that institution is now! Just let us work on that essay.How do you write an admission essay? How do you begin the essay? For answers, try Quality Custom Writers Now!
Editing and Proofreading
Regardless of whether you're pleased with your composing abilities, it's never an impractical notion to have a second eye go through your work. The best editing services leaves no mistake untouched. We recognize the stuff needed to polish up a writing; as a component of our editing and proofreading, we'll change and refine your write up to guarantee it's amazing, and blunder free. Our group of expert editors will examine your work, giving an impeccable touch of English while ensuring your punctuation and sentence structures are top-notch.
We pride ourselves in having a team of clinical writers. The stringent and rigorous vetting process ensures that only the best persons for job. We hire qualified PhD and MA writers only. We equally offer our team of writers bonuses and incentives to motivate their working spirit in terms of delivering original, unique, and informative content. They are our resources drawn from diverse fields. Therefore your technical paper is in the right hands. Every paper is assessed and only the writers with the technical know-how in that field get to work on it.
College Essay Writing
If all along you have been looking for a trustworthy college essay service provider that provides superb academic papers at reasonable prices, then be glad that you search has ended with us. We are your best choice! Get high-quality college essay writing from our magnificent team of knowledgeable and dedicated writers right now!
Quality Assignment/Homework Help
We give the students premium quality assignments, without alarming them with plagiarism and referencing issues. We ensure that the assignments stick to the rules given by the tutors. We are specific about the deadlines you give us. We assure you that you will get your papers well in advance, knowing that you will review and return it if there are any changes, which should be incorporated.