Complete I: Writing assignment #3: Refer to pages 413-440 in your textbook. It is time to start thinking about your research paper that is due at the end of the course..
1. Identify your working thesis.
2. List the key words you will use to search for information.
3. Include the types of sources you plan to access for this information and a list of three resource URLs or bibliographic entries.
Complete II:A. Subject- Verb Agreement [Review Subject-Verb Agreement on Purdue Owl – Subject/Verb agreement] – Correct the agreement errors in the following paragraph by writing down the line number and any incorrect verb with the correct form beside it. (example: line 3: study/studies) NOTE: There are six (6) errors in the paragraph.
2. There is in beautiful Barcelona, Spain, many surprises to be found. Barcelona, Spain’s second-largest city, and Madrid, the country’s capital, has a traditional rivalry. At one time, the population of Barcelona were forbidden to speak the city’s native tongue, Catalan, by a royal decree from Madrid. Today, however, neither Spanish nor Catalan are discriminated against in the region. One of the sites that belongs on every tour, the outlandish cathedral La Sagrada Familia (“The Sacred Family”), was designed by Antoni Gaudi. Everyone using the word “gaudy” actually has Gaudi’s name on his or her tongue.
A series of thirteenth- to fifteenth-century palaces now house the Museo Picasso, which display a history of Picasso’s work and his many years living in Barcelona. Les Demoiselles d’Avignon, or The Young Ladies of Avignon, are one example of a painting inspired by his time in Barcelona. Whether you prefer cobblestone streets with centuries-old buildings or asphalt streets with modern shops and taverns, each are found in Barcelona. At night, every one of the streets seem to have a festive air, reflecting the vivacity of Spanish culture.
B. Pronoun-Antecedent and Subject-Verb Agreement [Review Subject-Verb Agreement on Purdue Owl – Subject/Verb agreement] – Provide the correct pronoun or verb for each blank in the following sentences. Use the choices in parentheses.
3. Some people __________ math with an abacus. ( do/ does)
4. The earliest examples __________ employed between 2700 and 2300 B. C. in Sumeria. ( was/ were)
5. Pocket- sized abacuses __________ still popular in Japan, despite the availability of portable calculators. ( is/ are)
6. Expert abacus users __________ able to add, subtract, multiply, divide, and even calculate square roots and cube roots very quickly. ( is/ are)
Write a Narrative essay of 500-700 words.
Possible topics include but are not limited to:
Describe a person, place or object that has special meaning in your life.
Describe a particular moment or memory in your life that has changed you or your perspective of the world.
7. Narration is the organizational pattern you use if you want to tell a story. Usually writers use this pattern if they are relating something personal or something from their experience. “My pheasant hunt,” “How I met my boyfriend,” or “My experience at the football game” are examples of topics Often the writer begins the essay with an anecdote and then goes into a time sequence for the story. Do you recall an experience that changed your life? Write about it in the narration pattern.
8. Journal Entry:
Your journal entry must be a least 2 paragraphs. Please discuss the value you found in this narrative writing assignment.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Assignment Help has assembled a team of highly skilled writers with diverse experience in the online writing circles. Our aim is to become a one stop shop for all your Academic/ online writing. Check out below our amazing service!
At Assignment Help, we prioritize on all aspects that creates a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism, and conformance to guidelines. The principal purpose of essay writing is to present the author's evaluation concerning a singular subject about which they have made. Since Professionalism is the mother of every success, try our team of experienced writers in helping you complete your essays and other assignments.
You have been trying to join that prestigious institution you long yearned for, but the hurdle of an admission essay has become a stumbling block. We have your back, with our proven team that has gained invaluable experience over time, your chance of joining that institution is now! Just let us work on that essay.How do you write an admission essay? How do you begin the essay? For answers, try Quality Custom Writers Now!
Editing and Proofreading
Regardless of whether you're pleased with your composing abilities, it's never an impractical notion to have a second eye go through your work. The best editing services leaves no mistake untouched. We recognize the stuff needed to polish up a writing; as a component of our editing and proofreading, we'll change and refine your write up to guarantee it's amazing, and blunder free. Our group of expert editors will examine your work, giving an impeccable touch of English while ensuring your punctuation and sentence structures are top-notch.
We pride ourselves in having a team of clinical writers. The stringent and rigorous vetting process ensures that only the best persons for job. We hire qualified PhD and MA writers only. We equally offer our team of writers bonuses and incentives to motivate their working spirit in terms of delivering original, unique, and informative content. They are our resources drawn from diverse fields. Therefore your technical paper is in the right hands. Every paper is assessed and only the writers with the technical know-how in that field get to work on it.
College Essay Writing
If all along you have been looking for a trustworthy college essay service provider that provides superb academic papers at reasonable prices, then be glad that you search has ended with us. We are your best choice! Get high-quality college essay writing from our magnificent team of knowledgeable and dedicated writers right now!
Quality Assignment/Homework Help
We give the students premium quality assignments, without alarming them with plagiarism and referencing issues. We ensure that the assignments stick to the rules given by the tutors. We are specific about the deadlines you give us. We assure you that you will get your papers well in advance, knowing that you will review and return it if there are any changes, which should be incorporated.