Case Study: Projections, NPV, Compilation Assignment Instructions
Company: Domino’s Inc
Continue working on the individual case study started in Case Study: Matrices Assignment of ABC Corporation. Complete this portion of the case study: Case Study: Projections, NPV, Compilation Assignment.
A formal, in-depth case study analysis requires you to utilize the entire strategic management process. Assume your group is a consulting team asked by the ABC Corporation to analyze its external/internal environment and make strategic recommendations. You must include exhibits to support your analysis and recommendations.
The completed case study must include these components, with portions to be submitted over several modules as the Case Study: Matrices Assignment, the Case Study: Historical Financial Analysis Assignment, and the Case Study: Projections, NPV, Compilation Assignment.
You will use the information completed in Case Study: Matrices, and Case Study: Historical Financial Analysis as part of your Case Study: Projections, NPV, Compilation Assignment final document.
**Your Case Study: Projections, NPV, Compilation Assignment paper must include:
1. Executive Summary – this should be no more than one page and provide the reader with an overview of what will be contained in the following pages. The problem and strategic solution being recommended should be in this summary. Details for the choice and implementation and data to support the decision should be contained in the following sections.
2. Existing mission, objectives, and strategies
3. A new mission statement (include the number of the component in parenthesis before addressing that component)
4. Analysis of the firm’s existing business model
5. SWOT Analysis
6. TOWS Matrix
7. Competitive forces analysis
8. Historical Financial Statements (Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Statement of Cash Flows) from the 3 most current years for the firm
9. Historical Ratio Analysis
10. Competitors Ratio Analysis
11. Alternative strategies (giving advantages and disadvantages for each). There should be at least two alternative strategies identified and discussed.
12. Projected Financial Statements (Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Statement of Cash Flows) for 3 years into the future. This must be broken down by year into two (2) columns: 1 column without your strategy and 1 column with your strategy. The without column should serve as the basis for your with strategy column and only those financial statement accounts that will be changed, based on your strategy, should be impacted.
13. Include Projected ratios for the without and with strategy by year. Discuss how these ratios compare and contrast with the historical findings.
14. Cost Analysis completed on an Excel tab that outlines the cost that will be incurred to implement the strategy. This information should correspond with the With Strategy on the Projected Financial Statements, linking of cells to the financial statements is encouraged.
15. Net Present Value analysis of proposed strategy’s new cash flow – you may also use Excel to solve for this. From the income statement the change in operating income between your with and without strategy should serve as your cash inflow for each year.
NOTE: To construct the first cash flow (cf1) the new revenue from your strategy(s) must be discounted back to the present value by calculating EBIT (Operating Income on the Income Statement) and that figure will be your cfn for each year. cf0 (initial cost of your strategy), cf1 (discounted cash flow first year), r (opportunity cost of capital, the rate of the next best alternative use of cash/debt/equity resources).
16. Implementation strategy – how and when will the strategy be implemented, this should outline the who, how, what, and when of the implementation process.
17. Specific recommended strategy and long term objectives
Explain why you chose the strategy, discuss the advantages/benefits to organizational success and sustainability. Incude a discussion of the challenges or disadvantages that may arise as a result of the strategic choice.
18. Text must follow this order with current APA level headings for each component.
Place the results of the case study analysis in a Word document include matrices as appendices and a reference page. Submit a separate Excel document for your Historical financials, Projections, NPV, and Cost of the strategy.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Assignment Help has assembled a team of highly skilled writers with diverse experience in the online writing circles. Our aim is to become a one stop shop for all your Academic/ online writing. Check out below our amazing service!
At Assignment Help, we prioritize on all aspects that creates a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism, and conformance to guidelines. The principal purpose of essay writing is to present the author's evaluation concerning a singular subject about which they have made. Since Professionalism is the mother of every success, try our team of experienced writers in helping you complete your essays and other assignments.
You have been trying to join that prestigious institution you long yearned for, but the hurdle of an admission essay has become a stumbling block. We have your back, with our proven team that has gained invaluable experience over time, your chance of joining that institution is now! Just let us work on that essay.How do you write an admission essay? How do you begin the essay? For answers, try Quality Custom Writers Now!
Editing and Proofreading
Regardless of whether you're pleased with your composing abilities, it's never an impractical notion to have a second eye go through your work. The best editing services leaves no mistake untouched. We recognize the stuff needed to polish up a writing; as a component of our editing and proofreading, we'll change and refine your write up to guarantee it's amazing, and blunder free. Our group of expert editors will examine your work, giving an impeccable touch of English while ensuring your punctuation and sentence structures are top-notch.
We pride ourselves in having a team of clinical writers. The stringent and rigorous vetting process ensures that only the best persons for job. We hire qualified PhD and MA writers only. We equally offer our team of writers bonuses and incentives to motivate their working spirit in terms of delivering original, unique, and informative content. They are our resources drawn from diverse fields. Therefore your technical paper is in the right hands. Every paper is assessed and only the writers with the technical know-how in that field get to work on it.
College Essay Writing
If all along you have been looking for a trustworthy college essay service provider that provides superb academic papers at reasonable prices, then be glad that you search has ended with us. We are your best choice! Get high-quality college essay writing from our magnificent team of knowledgeable and dedicated writers right now!
Quality Assignment/Homework Help
We give the students premium quality assignments, without alarming them with plagiarism and referencing issues. We ensure that the assignments stick to the rules given by the tutors. We are specific about the deadlines you give us. We assure you that you will get your papers well in advance, knowing that you will review and return it if there are any changes, which should be incorporated.