Hofstede Analysis Comparison between the USA and “…” Assignment Instructions
The purpose of this research project is for you to write a professional, graduate-level research paper in current APA format. Competency in current APA format is required of all Business graduates of Liberty University, as set forth by policy of both the graduate faculty and the administration.
You will conduct a Hofstede Analysis of the nation you selected for the Business Cultural Dimensions Analysis Assignment and compare that with a Hofstede Analysis of the USA.
After reading your paper, the reader should be able to comprehensively answer the following research questions. Thus, the research questions form the major aspects (APA Level 1 headings) of your outline.
1. From the perspective of a Hofstede Analysis, what are the differences and similarities between <the selected nation> and the USA?
2. What are the implications for USA businesses that wish to conduct business in <the selected nation>?
Important Points to Consider
· Length of assignment: 10 pages minimum
o 10 pages is approximately 2,500 words of content, that does not include the Title Page, Table of Contents, Abstract, or References. Absolutely no tables or figures or columns must be included as they will not count toward the 10 full pages [2500 words] minimum – only written content will earn credit.
· Format of assignment: APA Format
· Number of citations: 10 citations
· Acceptable sources include references from reputable professional and/or scholarly journals and/or informational venues that deal with the content of the course (i.e., not blogs, Wikipedia, newspapers, etc.).
· Use the following as the exact title of your paper:
o “Hofstede Analysis Comparison between the USA and <insert nation name>”
· The paper must consist of only 2 sections, as indicated above. Do not add sections or revise the research questions.
· Three levels of current APA headings must be used throughout the paper, as this is a graduate-level research paper.
· The paper must be submitted as a Microsoft Word Document.
· Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.
Some students do not fully understand the difference between plagiarism and paraphrasing. Paraphrasing is when you take a source or someone else’s idea and say it in your own words. When you paraphrase, you must still give the author’s name, date, the title of the source, the scholarly journal from where it came, and the exact website address or book from where it came. However, when you directly quote a source, it must have quotation marks around the quote, or (if 40 words or more) it must be set in block-quotation format. Give detailed information of where you acquired the quote.
For the purpose of this paper, adhere to the following rules when quoting or using a source:
· Do not directly quote more than 120 words from any 1 source.
· If the source is 2,000 words or less, do not directly quote more than 50 words from it.
· Do not use the same source more than a total of 3 times within the whole document for quoting or paraphrasing.
· Quotes must contain the section (if provided) and paragraph or page numbers of the quote and this information must be placed in the reference.
· In all instances, use current APA guidelines for citations and references.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.